Power Planetary Mixer with Dispersion for High Viscosity Material
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20sets / Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Cash|
- Model NO.: PMD
- Working: High Speed Mixer
- Application: Liquid with Suspended Solids, Powder, Viscous Fluid, Liquid, High Viscosity Material
- Layout Type: Verticle
- Additional Capabilities: Heating and Cooling
- Condition: New
- Control System: PLC Control
- Payment Terms: Tt, LC
- Specification: 100---2000L
- HS Code: 84798200
- Mixer Type: Double Planetary and High Speed Dispersion Mixer
- Stirring Type: Spiral
- Application Area: Chemical and Li-Battery Paste
- Mixing Drum Shape: Drum
- Operating type: Cycle Operating
- Vacuum: Available
- Electrical Element: Famous Brand
- MOQ: 1set
- Origin: Guangdong, China
Power Planetary Mixer with Dispersion is a very excellent power mixing and dispersion equipment without dead spot.
1. It is designed with double mixing shafts to do movement of revolution and rotation, meanwhile with a high speed dispersion shaft, it has two-layer dispersion discs to do high speed mixing. It has strong shearing and kneading function.
2 Vessel jacket can be designed with heating or cooling function according customer requirements.
3. The equipment is well sealed, with vacuum function, has excellent exhaust and bubble removal effect.
4. Material of the part contacting with material is 304 stainless steel.
This mixing machine can be used for many industries including li-battery material, silicone sealant, PU sealant, adhesive, cosmetics, chemical products, foodstuff, pharmacy and plastic industries etc.
|Product||Capacity||Power of Motor (kw)||Mixing Speed (rpm)||Vacuum Degree|
|Motor for Planetary Movement||Motor for Dispersion Movement||Low speed Mixing||High Speed Mixing|
|Double Planetary Mixing Machine with High Speed Dispersion||5L||1.2||1.2||0-110||0-7800||-0.098Mpa|
|1. Lifting Way: by Hydraulic|
2. Can be produced with heating or cooling function
3. Speed Adjustment: Frequency Control
4. Control System: by PLC Control
Remark: above data is just for customer reference, the exact technical specification should be finished according to the production process and material viscosity.
More Photos Show as Below